巴岱伊論尼采 32

Bataille 32

Bataille on Nietzsche
巴岱伊論尼采 32
PART II
Summit and Decline
巔峰與衰微
XIII
Now I’LL articulate some of the questions implicit in the account I gave.
現在我將表達我所給予的描述蘊含的一些問題。

Is there a moral goal that I can reach beyond being?
有一種我能夠到達的超越生命實存的道德目標嗎?

To which I have already answered, in any event, that I wouldn’t be able to go searching for it–or talking about it.
無論如何,對於這個問題,我已經回答,所以我不再能夠去尋找它—或是談論它。

I live, and in me is life (language). Now, the language that is in me can’t give up having a moral goal . . . All it can do is suggest that if I follow the slopes of decline, I’ll never arrive at that goal.
我生活,在我內在是生命(語言)。現在,在我內在的語言無法放棄擁有一個道德目標、、、它所能做的就是建議:假如我遵照衰微的斜坡,我永遠不會到達那個目標。

And this said, I continue to live.
說完這話,我繼續生活。

I’ll add (speaking in my name), I can’t find a good to substitute for the goal eluding me.
我將補充一句(以我的名義說話),我無法找到一個「良善」,來取代我無法掌握的目標。

I no longer know of any reason–outside me–to sacrifice either myself or the small quantity of strength I have.
我不再知道任何理性—在我之外—來犧牲我自己,或是我擁有的那些微的力量。

I live, vulnerable to laughter on one hand (leaving me cheerful), and sexual stimulation on the other (leaving me anxious).
我生活,一方面歡笑而易受傷(讓我心曠神怡),另一方面性的刺激(讓我感到焦慮)。

Mystical states are available to me, if that is what I want.
神秘的狀態,我唾手可得,假如那是想要的。

Maintaining my distance from beliefs, deprived of hopes, nothing compels me to enter these states.
維持我跟信仰的距離,被剝奪希望,沒有一樣東西逼我進入這些狀態。

I feel removed from the notion of making efforts to attain them.
我感覺脫離這個觀念:努力去獲得它們。

Making my inner experience a project: doesn’t that result in a remoteness, on my part, from the summit that might have been?
將我的內在經驗化為計畫:那樣難道不會造成在我這方面,遠離本來會存在的顛峰嗎?

With those who have motives and reasons, I don’t feel as if I’m missing anything, so I’m not envious. Just the opposite. Since I encourage them to share my fate. My mistrust of motivations and fragility, are, I think, propitious. The greatest difficulty in my situation is my luck. I’m intoxicated by it.
對於那些擁有動機及理性的人,我不覺得好像我正在錯過任何東西。所以我並不羡慕。恰恰相反。因為我鼓勵他們分享我的命運。我認為,我對於動機及脆弱的不信任是適合的。在我的情境的最大困難是我的幸運。我陶醉於我的幸運。

But exploding inside me, despite everything, is a question: WHAT CAN A CLEAR-SIGHTED PERSON DO IN THIS WORLD, HAVING INCONTROVERTIBLE DEMANDS WITHIN?
但是,儘管一切,我內在的爆炸是一個問題。在這個世界,一位具有清澈洞見的人,假如他內在具有清楚明白的要求,他能夠做些什麼?

雄伯譯
32hsiung@pchomec.com.tw
http://springheo.wordpress.com

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: